I had the honor to sit next to a really great Buckeye on the plane to Oklahoma last Friday . . .

[ Hall of Fame index ] [ O-Zone Fan Forum ]

By Hetuck - VA on 21:22:51 09/21/16

. . . and after spending a couple of hours with him, it was obvious this man cares very deeply about the Buckeyes.

He spends an inordinate amount of time making sure we all have great memories of our own game experiences or at least get to see an up-close glimpse of what it must have been like if we were there in person.

And I really had no idea about the travel and preparation time it all takes, or the fact that he shows up hours before kickoff just to get things ready. He then spends hours after the game (sometimes into the middle of the night), getting everything 'just right' before we even see it. And he does it all for our enjoyment of The Ohio State Buckeyes.

And I'm pretty sure he hasn't missed more than a game or two in the last couple of decades.

If you haven't guessed by now, I happened to get the seat right next to The Ozone's own Jim Davidson, who creates all those magical scarlet and gray photos we all enjoy on Sunday here on this very site.

I have some of his work hanging proudly in my Buckeye man-cave at home, and God willing, I'll have to find some room for a few more pieces come this January.

Anyway, thank you Jim for all the hard work you do for us unworthy Buckeye fans!

[ Hall of Fame index ] [ O-Zone Fan Forum ]