By Jimmy Earl Woodcooper on 20:18:43 10/23/02
I am 39 years old. Played HS (81) and college FB 82,83) in WVa I was never offered by the Bucks. Biggest school that recruited me was Maryland, Marshal, and some MAC schools. 17 years in the Air Force and married with two great boys.
My point is I have zero Buckeye ties. Yet
1. I admit I study Buckeye recruiting more than I study the Bible, school,or for promotions at work.
2. Surf the O-Zone from work which is a big no-no in the USAF.
3. I insist that our family vacations take a Columbus detour.
4. I admit that I would not have this $2000.00 dollar computer at home if it were not for keeping up with the Bucks via the net.
4. I really don't sleep much during the weeks during FB season.
5. Named ny second son Samuel Cooper Irvin (yep born in 98 prior to Mich St loss). No regrets
6. DirecTV Gameday for the last 6 years.$$$$$
7. Bucks clothing, framed prints, books, CD's $$$$$
8. Regardless of our record I could always give reasons why the Bucks are still the best team in the country.
9. I get teary eyed everytime I think about the first time I will take my sons to their first Buckeye game.
10. I chose silver for my Honda Odyessy because it was most like Buckeye colors.
11. My wife would kill me for this one but here goes, the deciding factor for purchasing my home was based on the location Horseshoe Lane
Am I crazy?