Just one more point on this line of thinking...thats why the panel never talked to Courtney Smith

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]
Advertisements

By Moonmadness on 18:48:19 08/09/18
[In reply to "This seems like a lot of background noise to me and not entirely relevant to the problem at hand..." by Moonmadness, posted at 17:47:50 08/09/18]

Concerning the situation with Urban, the details of her story is irrelevant. She has already stated she never told Urban. She told Shelly. So beyond that there is nothing else she can tell them that impacts Urban. The committee might be interested in hearing from Shelly however and if she ever passed the information on the Urban and if not, why not.

: Perhaps the lawyers on the board or some of you smart posters can enlighten me. This Snook stuff would help Zach Smith but how does it help Urban? the issue seems to me to be for Urban "you were aware of a potential domestic violence situation with a member of your staff and what did you do about it". Whether the domestic violence actually happened or not is irrelevant. Urban doesn't know what was really occuring at the Smith household. And even if Courtney Smith had been crying wolf all this time how can you be sure Zach didn't snap and beat the crap out of her?

: How does the Snook revelations change that as far as Urban and OSU are concerned?

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]