By Bucket from Joe's on 09:57:52 12/06/18
I believe him when he says he loves Ohio St and it was a dream destination. The guy also kicked an incredible amount of ass while he was here.
I never understood the Florida hate. I really do think its rooted in them thinking they are the center of the universe and it was infathomable to believe someone would want to go elsewhere.
I love Ohio State and all that it stands for. But I can understand someone wanting out, especially to head to the pros or even because he felt he got screwed by the administration.
Edited by original poster [09:59:03 12/06/18]
- +1. Thankful he gave us 7 great years. * - VarsityO [11:55:27 12/06/18]
- I've read most of the information on arachnoid cysts on the internet, and doubt he'll coach again. - Iron Mike [11:51:25 12/06/18]
- Regardless what he does in the future I'm appreciative for what he did here, he's left a great foundation. - KJS [10:56:52 12/06/18]
- He'll end up at USC. And that will happen 1 year from now. After a medical procedure alleviated his pain. * - Tom Zak [10:48:27 12/06/18]
- I will loathe Drake.... more than I already do. * - buck e [10:31:19 12/06/18]
- He'd probably coach someplace like Ohio Wesleyan just for kicks. * - TwinsBuck [10:31:02 12/06/18]
- After the way Drake and BOT threw him under the bus, while I'd be surprised if he coaches again, I couldn't blame him * - Mark [10:20:35 12/06/18]
- He should replace Gene on the CFP committee * - HithemhardNchowtheyfall [10:18:51 12/06/18]
- As much as it's in his blood, and as much as he really wants to... I just don't see him coaching again.. (m) - WolfsBane [10:15:00 12/06/18]
- What if... Urban goes to Athletic Dep't, and then comes back as OSU head coach in 2-3 years?* - gobux [10:12:53 12/06/18]
- I'd be disappointed. I'm hoping he stays on with tOSU somehow. I wouldn't want him to blow off the - escargray [10:12:21 12/06/18]
- I believe his health is why he's stepping down, and don't expect him to coach again. Also, he's an Ohio guy, so why - Writer [10:11:26 12/06/18]
- +1. * - Mr (Zero) Insight [10:32:21 12/06/18]
- I just don't want him to kick Ohio State's butt, which he will, if ever the two teams crossed. LOL. BUT, - BuckeyeGirl [10:02:35 12/06/18]