Confirmation bias here for you, an OSU fan. Its a talent upgrade. Rest of your attack

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]
Advertisements

By Carlos Danger on 06:01:38 01/11/19
[In reply to "Good luck to Tate. I think he sealed his fate with the staff..." by losu1, posted at 04:18:21 01/11/19]

On the kids character when he’s 16 is sad. Fields is seen coming off the field bitching and moaning after a UGA blowout win because he didn’t play in a game this year. He’s pouted.

They are kids and Tate reacted the same way many kids do, like Jalen Hurts did. They act out because things are being taken out of their hands, they feel hurt and helpless, and too young and inexperienced to cope like adults.

Attacking his leadership is dumb. Look at Cardales tweets early in his career. Look at JTBs DUIs. Look at Carlos pushing a girl. OSU makes talent upgrades and for Tate, he is getting a lesson that life isn’t fair. Maybe his first. And he’s getting it while millions analyze him/it in real time. Cut him some slack and just wish him well.

: When he tried to bully Fields out of coming here. Not a good look and virtually impossible to come back and lead a team with that attitude. I think he’s talented and an intriguing win for whoever gets him but I do think his leadership skills are questionable. Watching qb1 you’ll see what I mean. Showing up late for class and acting entitled all the time. I’m not sure that’s what Osu is looking for in its qb.

Edited by original poster [06:04:58 01/11/19]
Edited by original poster [06:22:14 01/11/19]

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]