You are taking your attacks public. Kid waited unlike Fields & had his heart ripped out

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]
Advertisements

By Carlos Danger on 06:34:04 01/11/19
[In reply to "Sime of your points are fair but not all" by losu1, posted at 06:23:24 01/11/19]

In front of a live audience. He reacted that way because he knew what we all know. Fields is the more talented athlete. Better ways to handle it?? Yes,but he’s no different than a lot of kids in the same spot. He has character flaws but we all do. Especially at that age. I’d imagine most would forgive Tate for his if he was our starter next fall.

The rush to slam kids as they leave shows that we really are just cheering for a uniform. When that’s off, the flip to negativity is on as if he’s a Michigan villian

: Tate chose to take his attacks to the public. That’s different than behind the scenes missteps which, as you say, are definitely leadership issues. I do wish him well but I’m not going to pay him on the back for trying to stop Fields from feeling welcome here. In fact, his leaving as soon as Fields showed up shoes further that he’s a talker but not a doer. He’s immediately running when he tried to tell Fields don’t come here because I’ll beat you out. Him leaving is probably the best result for all sides.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]