Advertisements

I have a 10 year old niece that plays basketball. The thing is that most games she seems to be the only one that knows(m

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Off-Topic Forum ]
Advertisements

By HilliardJoe on 14:54:37 12/15/18
[In reply to "I am at GF's daughter's hoops game. 11 year olds. 6-6 at halftime, with both teams (m)" by SaltLakeCity Buck, posted at 13:34:51 12/15/18]

how to play.

The quarters that she plays she'll make a couple baskets and then she'll start trying to make passes to her teammates so they can score but most times they fumble the pass or badly miss the shot.

She also is about the only one out there who is aware that you can steal the ball, but only from who you are defending, stealing the ball from someone else is not allowed.

She is the nicest kid and is honestly trying to involve her teammates but her basketball IQ is at least double of everyone elses.

And the most amazing thing about her is that she has a birth defect that resulted in her having only nubs for fingers on her right hand. She is also a kickass soccer player for a 10 year old. She just "gets" sports and makes me proud to see her compete.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Off-Topic Forum ]