Advertisements

Correct, they produce most of it but not all. Some is produced in Central America....

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Off-Topic Forum ]
Advertisements

By A-Row on 09:11:10 01/12/19
[In reply to "I hear the Chinese one is the worst... *" by Buckeyedotcom, posted at 08:49:45 01/12/19]

...and then smuggled into the US. Of this quantity, about 90% comes through ports of entry but the 10% that comes through other places on the Southern border is a problem.

If a physical barrier could reduce that number to 1-2% while increased technology at Southern ports of entry and the Atlantic and Pacific ports was implemented, I think the drug issue could be mitigated to a great extent.

What's most frustrating is finally, there is someone who is willing to actually do something other than talk and the collective sphincter of this country has seized.

Why are so many people so afraid of at least doing SOMETHING to solve a problem??? In 10-20 years we may look back and say it was or wasn't effective but it's about damn time we actually take physical action rather than bloviate, posture, threaten, and yell.

Why is America incapable of doing things anymore?? I'm looking at a model of the Saturn V moon rocket right now. I honestly think that today's America would be incapable of coming together to accomplish such a monumental feat. We just can't mobilize anymore.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Off-Topic Forum ]