They did bring in two between-the-tackles guy in 2019 tho, so they can maybe afford to miss a year.

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By Gerd on 09:52:22 06/24/19
[In reply to "between Robinson and Milton, most had Robinson as the better back..." by Brutus, posted at 09:33:24 06/24/19]

Not that Marcus Crowley is the biggest guy, but he's comfortable running inside.

I don't see any uncomfortability from Robinson doing that either, but I understand the desire for a 220-pounder.

We'll see what happens. Ezekiel Elliott was a 195-pound recruit at one time too.

: ...and I agree with that overall but I preferred Milton mainly for what you're saying here about Trayanum...more of a one-cut between the tackles guy. I think the offense can use more of that. Not that Robinson can't do that, but he can do so many other things athletically it's just a different style because of the different skills.

: IF Robinson comes aboard and if OSU still is in the market for a 2nd RB to pair with him...I hope it's the bigger, between the tackles grinder...but given the other RB options OSU is mentioned with at this point that doesn't appear to be the direction they are going.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]