yeah, I was going to add PSU to give 4 opponents but they did not make it in Total D (m)

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By Barrett777 on 15:32:17 08/13/19
[In reply to "I think only scUM, MSU and Wash qualify. that's 69 for 107 for 874 yds 10 TD 0 INT. 163 rating" by Brutus, posted at 15:24:23 08/13/19]

Dwayne did have a drop-off in the games versus PSU, MSU and Washington compared to the lesser opponents.

Dwayne had a superman perfect game versus SCum that raises the overall average nicely for the combined games. Tua did not have a single big game against any of the top 30 defenses (both Scoring and Total).

That SCum game will be forever remembered for the weasels playing Cover 0 for the entire game against an OSU spread with Dwayne at QB, and never a single time getting home to even get a QB hit on him. Zero pressures. Simply unreal they never adjusted. That starts with Harbaugh, then Don Brown, and every other D coach. Meanwhile OSU had perfect execution an absolutely destroyed that SCum D.

In fairness to Tua Auburn did make the Top 30 Scoring Defenses but not in Total D so I left them out. He had a good game against Auburn that would have helped his otherwise very pedestrian numbers.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]