It is all speculation. No one knows for sure. What Joe Burrow has become though is crazy (m)

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By Barrett777 on 03:23:19 01/14/20
[In reply to "Any human saying last night proves that we picked the wrong QB in 2018 needs to quit being a fan. (m)" by buckeyecurt, posted at 03:12:59 01/14/20]

He just finished the greatest season a college QB has ever had.

It was a perfect storm that happened. Phenomenal position coach, phenomenal wideouts around him, and phenomenal maturation and growth by Joe.

It was all a sight to behold.

As a Bengals fan, I am super stoked the Bengals are going to get an amazing QB in Joe Burrow who should remain super happy to play for an Ohio team potentially his entire career. They can build a great team around him in time.

Joe performed this year at a level I have only seen NFL QB's like Drew Brees and Tom Brady do as experienced NFL QB's. The downfield throws he made into tight windows on a regular basis against top college competition is unlike anything I have ever seen from any college QB. His mental understanding of defenses and ability to dissect any and all defenses including those of the top teams in the country is now legendary.

I have zero doubt Urban and many OSU players were rooting for Joe Burrow to do well. Joe was and always will be a great Buckeye.

Edited by original poster [03:26:00 01/14/20]

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]