Guaranteed. Congress. Big money. Politics. OK. (m)

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By Barrett777 on 13:00:44 06/23/20
[In reply to "Congress received testimony today that an effective vaccine was a guarantee, but sure, I’ll listen to Barret777. *" by buckeyecurt, posted at 12:03:59 06/23/20]

No one can guarantee anything until it is done, fully tested, and implemented in mass.

10 teams can guarantee they will win a NC this season. Reality says 1 or 0 of them will win.

BTW, I went and got a cut and paste from Dr Fibauci giving testimony before Congress. Guarantee? The fibber speaks a lot, some day he will be right. I see "cautiously optimistic", "believes", "could be available". I ddi not see the word "guarantee".

All to keep things shut down until November is the translation.

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, told Congress Tuesday that he’s “cautiously optimistic” about the development of a coronavirus vaccine, saying that he believes one could be available as soon as the end of this year, or the beginning of 2021.

Fauci’s update came during a House Energy and Commerce Committee on the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. Fauci testified along with other top officials leading the nation’s efforts against the coronavirus, specifically Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield, Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Steven Hahn, and Assistant Secretary for Health Brett Giroir.

“We feel cautiously optimistic, based on the concerted effort and the fact we are taking financial risks — not risks to safety, not risks to the integrity of the science, but financial risk to be able to be ahead of the game — so that when, and I believe it will be when and not if, we get favorable candidates with good results, we will be able to make them available to the American public,” Fauci testified Tuesday. “It would put us at the end of this calendar year and the beginning of 2021.”

Edited by original poster [13:09:30 06/23/20]

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]