One of my Bama friends texted me. How do you know Ohio State is broke? Because they dont

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By Smartwater on 19:51:13 01/12/21
[In reply to "Agree 4-4 made zero sense. Only thing I can think is someone thought 4 lbs were better " by Nickbuck, posted at 19:36:08 01/12/21]

have a nickel or a dime.

: Than any combination of DB we could put out there. Also I think Ransoms will be good. But he’s only safety I believe in on the whole team right now. We are going to need 2-3 dudes step up to be better next year.

: cross country flight. I have had a meal, I have a clearer head. Still haven't watched the tape. But, I have concluded something. Not a knee jerk reaction, either. I would demote or fire a DC for handing an already outstanding offense an avalanche of a schematic advantage for playing that defense and not running Watts, Cavazos, and Martinez out there to at least try and outnumber and/or run with those receivers. You have to take someone away. With that set up, Bama had their choice to let Harris, Smith, or Billingsly take over the game. Took nothing away and enhanced their advantages. Every play they wanted to run was there almost every time they wanted to run it.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]