Could be correct. Dangerous though because of injuries, off field issue potential, and possibly missing on the better(m)

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By Barrett777 on 09:47:13 04/06/21
[In reply to "if Ewers signs I'd put the odds of 2 of the 4 QBs transferring out at 99%..." by Brutus, posted at 09:38:30 04/06/21]

of the QB options.

I still believe strongly that Joe Burrow was always better than Dwayne, but also have no issues of the decision. Given Dwayne played well against SCum, there is not enough that can be shown in the Winter or Spring to seperate between tight playing time battles. Simply a bad break literally for Joe to have allowed Dwayne to get the opportunity to play.

This present battle seems very tight to me as well between the QB's, and it will be very hard to separate right now. This is not like a Dwayne versus Tater situation. One WB might appear better early in the season, start to struggle an the other gets his chance and shines. Then maybe a future tough opponent causes the QB to struggle, an it becomes musical chairs.

It is a great problem to have, but maybe moreso before the days of easy portal transfers.

Will be fascinating to watch unfold.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]