Get rid of astroturf and use new types of blended grass that holds up better

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By nospreaddefense on 09:19:53 09/14/21
[In reply to "Some concepts for updated turf at The Horseshoe (m)" by cvillebuck, posted at 07:58:29 09/14/21]

As f0or the Design in the middle of the field Block O with the end zone in diamonds like 1968 team had for michigan game.

: the thread below about replacing the worn turf at the Horseshoe is an opportunity to update the field. For a little fun I put together some concepts.

: This one really needs no imagination. A throwback to the natural grass pre Field Turf.
:

: This one is a little different. No text in the end zones. Some fields have little logos on the 25 or 35 yard line. Notre Dame uses little shamrocks, for example. I don't hate this if your program has a quality, secondary logo that is highly recognizable. Buckeye leaf would be perfect for this effect.
:

: This is inspired by the Rose Bowl. Contrasting endzones. The endzone color extends to out of bounds to the 25 yard line.
:

: This one is absurd. No logos on the field. Just school colors and Ohio State's signature helmet stripe.
:

: I call this one The Sellout . Why should the players have all the NIL fun? I went with Ricart Auto. Maybe every first down, the fans will chant "Weeee're Dealin'!" Other options are Elk & Elk law partners and Condado's tacos.
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]