They needed a big win after the gut-punch of losing Buck/Aikman to ESPN. I know nobody here likes (m)


[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By buckeyecurt on 18:05:15 05/11/22
[In reply to "So are more people going to watch because Brady’s the analyst ? I don’t even know who " by NortonBuckeye, posted at 11:32:50 05/11/22]

any announcer other than Klatt & Gus but the big game feel of the primary booth guys really does have an impact.

It’s important to remember there are 80% of sports fans who like the whole experience of a game. The other 20% live hear and complain about the 80% who are having a good time.


Follow Ups:


[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]