I may be in the minority here but I don't see OSU at home as being a big advantage...

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By Brutus on 07:26:49 08/04/22
[In reply to "Agree with your take. Arguably as good or better in the trenches than SCum last season (m)" by Barrett777, posted at 06:09:00 08/04/22]

...or I guess any advantage over what a normal home field advantage would be.

: Definitely will be more physical and talented upfront compared to the Oregon team that came into Columbus and controlled the game.

: Red Zone TD success will be huge for OSU. Passing yards that lead to FG’s or empty scoring drives will be ND’s goal.

: A key for ND will be Mayer at TE. No doubt they will attack OSU with both the fun game and play action off of it. Mayer is a load for the best college LB or Safety trying to guard him.

: OSU being at Home is huge. That said, teams that control game tempo and field position can quiet the loudest home crowds.

: I expect OSU to win, but if OSU covers that big spread it likely will come at the end in garbage points with ND getting desperate trying to win. Hopefully the coaches and players do not buy in to this large spread. Should be a very physical, hard hitting game for 4 quarters.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]