I saw a UFO last weekend. I couldn't identify it, anyway. I was camping along the Rio Grande

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Off-Topic Forum ]

By Mr.C on 16:37:01 05/05/24

in Big Bend, sleeping out on the ground in Boquillas Canyon. Once, at onset of night, I looked up in time to catch what seemed like a moderately bright star just...."turn off." Winked out of existence. I chalked it up to a combo of bourbon and cigar. But then I saw it again a few hours later. Admittedly this second time I was without my glasses, but OTOH this makes its brightness and definition notable. It was the size, intensity, and color of a bright star, nothing huge, and seemingly far away. It blinked rhythmically three times, once per second, then disappeared again.

It couldn't have been a plane - not the right color and with no reason to "disappear." Certainly closer in color and character to a bright satellite, which is my best guess, but again I can't figure out what the blinking and quite brief visibility was about. Maybe a satellite taking pictures? With a flash camera....of Big Bend....at night?

Not saying it was aliens, but....

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Off-Topic Forum ]