Very upset? Diebler did an amazing job with the same players that lost a lot of m

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]

By ysubuckfan on 11:26:02 04/21/24
[In reply to "So the reason you hire the interim HC is that you fell very strongly that retention of the roster is vital. (m)" by buckeyecurt, posted at 10:49:31 04/21/24]

: games in Jan and Feb as well as had an embarrassing road game losing streak. As far as criticizing the hire, could you do better? Do you know who was available, had interest and was interviewed?

Many on this forum are never happy and criticize virtually every move that Smith and Bjork have made or did not make. For once, just support the Program and enjoy the ride. Life can’t be as unbalanced and unhappy as you that complain seem. Frankly, you all would fail miserably if you were making the decisions and we could scoff and criticize your every move.

I wonder if Bjork would have known the Okpara & Gayle were both leaving if he would make the same decision? I’m not saying he wouldn’t or shouldn’t, but the question seems relevant.

: If the portal additions are better than the portal losses, I think the decision still was the right one.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ O-Zone Forum ]